Bomb Threat Calls
Course Key Facts
Receptionists, Switchboard Operators, Call Centre Operators, and any person involved in receiving and answering telephone calls in an organization.
To provide the basic information and skills necessary to be able to deal effectively with bomb threat calls. To make the delegate aware of appropriate actions during such kind of emergency incident that may involve evacuation of premises.
This course provides delegates with the ability to take appropriate actions while receiving bomb threat call, to minimize the risk of casualties in the workplace, and develop procedures to deal with such situations.
On successful completion of the course the delegate will:
- Understand the importance of dealing with bomb threat calls in a proper manner
- Be aware of different kinds of bomb threat calls
- Understand the importance of developing emergency procedure regarding bomb threat calls
- Know the procedures to be followed by the person received such kind of call
- Identify suitable means of communication to report the call
- Be able to better recognize the voice features, accents and speech impediments
- Bomb threat calls and their nature
- Different kind of bomb threat calls
- Who can be potential prankster?
- Possible reasons and demands of the call
- Actions in case bomb threat call is received
- Appropriate procedures to be followed
- Questions to be asked
- Recognizing and analysing the voice features, accents and speech impediments
- Filling in bomb threat call Check List
- Practical exercises
Language: Azerbaijani, Russian or English
Venue: STIM training center, AF Business House, 5th floor. 203B Nizami str. (near Landmark)
Phone: (012) 493-22-84
Number of delegates: 6 – 12 people in one group
Certification Validity: 1 year
Price: 60.00 AZN (VAT and coffee breaks inclusive)
On successful completion of this course the delegate will receive a Certificate.