Course Key Facts
All persons involved in performing the duties of a nominated Fire Warden and are responsible for fire safety and evacuation.
To provide the basic information and skills necessary to be able to take effective action during any emergency incident that may involve evacuation of premises.
This course provides delegates with the ability to advise on appropriate action to minimize the risk of fire in the workplace and develop procedures to deal with fires.
On successful completion of the course the delegate will be able to:
- Understand the importance of fire safety
- Understand the combustion process and spread of fire
- Identify suitable fire prevention and protection measures and advise on appropriate action to minimise the risk of fire in the workplace
- Understand the duties of Fire Warden
- Fulfil the role of Fire Warden
- Marshal personnel correctly and carry out an effective head count
- Evaluate effectiveness of fire drills
- Supervise emergency evacuations
Language: Azerbaijani, Russian or English
Venue: STIM training center, AF Business House, 5th floor. 203B Nizami str. (near Landmark)
Number of delegates: 6 – 12 people in one group
Certification Validity: 2 years
Price: 90.00 AZN (VAT inclusive)
On successful completion of this course the delegate will receive a Certificate.